February 26, 2014 Leave a comment
This idea can be original or something you noticed was effective for a friend, acquaintance, or family member. Whatever the source, we know it can be difficult to inspire someone to do something outside their usual modus operandi. Think outside the box! Let’s combine efforts to develop the best motivational technique. Remember, sometimes the most unorthodox, hilarious, or simple idea is the most effective. Ready, set, go! …And did we mention there are prizes? See below for the details.
$200 for the best, funniest, or most creative new idea!
Two one year memberships to CoupleWise! One for you and one for a couple you adore (perfect anniversary gift), $360-$400 value.
Weekly winner gets one hour free consultation session from CoupleWise founder, Gary Krane PhD or a licensed therapists on our board of therapist advisers.
The next 6 runners up will each get a free 6-month subscription to CoupleWise (estimated $59 value). You can use it yourself or give it as a gift to someone else, for example to a friend on their anniversary or to a parent on Mother’s / Father’s Day. A CoupleWise subscription would make a great gift to a couple any time.
EVERY USABLE IDEA!
Every submission that we can use for Couplewise MotivateMyPartner tool gets a free eBook that is designed to help workaholics have more play and fun: Simple Fun for Busy People: 333 Free Ways to Enjoy Your Loved Ones More in the Time You have
TO ENTER: Tweet or write your ideas and tell us, in 140 characters or less your wackiest, funniest, or simplest idea for motivating an individual to try something new.
Tweet your Motivational Ideas to @couplewise with the hashtag #CWMMP (CoupleWise Motivate My Partner) beginning NOW until March 8, 2014. If you’re not on Twitter, you can email your Motivational Ideas to MotivatePartners@RelationshipTechnologies.com.
All entries must be submitted by March 8, 2014. The winner will be announced on March 15, 2014 and the top 10 suggestions will be viewable at CoupleWise.com. Your name and email address will be kept strictly CONFIDENTIAL, unless you request otherwise.
Please also include your first name, age, and state and country of residence.
Criteria for entries:
– Creative and Original; the more creative, the higher the rating (10 points being the highest)
– Cost under $10; must be affordable to most people and not difficult for most people to do.
– Proven: show us evidence you actually did it and it worked! You can send us a video testimonial that we can post on our site or a written testimonial from your mate or friend as to how he or she got motivated. We will send him or her an email to verify this. NOTE: You can still win without this proof!
CoupleWise.com will be offering before Mother’s Day a robust, highly interactive, individualizable web and mobile app to empower couples to create stronger, happier relationships. The CoupleWise technology
Enables couples to quickly clarify their problems without criticism or arguments.
Skills to listen empathically to each other and to make and keep agreements, and much more.
Ways to motivate an unmotivated partner to work on improving the relationship.
CoupleWise is gay friendly.
Credit Where Credit is Due:
The best ideas will be posted in CoupleWise. Entries will be kept strictly anonymous, unless you want credit. Let us know if you would like to be credited for your idea and how? For example we could list your first name and city, but it is up to you.
1. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of CoupleWise, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. CoupleWise and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of CoupleWise and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided “as is”, and CoupleWise and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. CoupleWise and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. CoupleWise reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. CoupleWise reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant CoupleWise a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of New York and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.